Introducing Christina L Dickhans, a seasoned professional with 21 years of experience in the software and SaaS (Software as a Service) industry. With the expertise of navigating both small, growing companies and large tech firms through hyper-growth stages, Christina has mastered the art of adapting to diverse roles and challenges that come up in her sphere. She has earned a reputation for being at the forefront of innovative technology trends, even gaining proficiency in fields such as machine learning and artificial intelligence before they became mainstream. As an advisor, she seeks to leverage her expertise in areas such as competitive landscape, sales methodologies, and change management, among others. Also, she stays vigilantly aware of disruptive trends in her industry-- consolidation, ever-evolving machine learning, and AI, or the increasing focus on security. As an executive, her impactful decisions range from revising pricing models to suit the competitive landscape, adapting compensation models, to making strategic hiring and firing decisions. This article explores her journey, experiences, and insights in more depth.
- 21 years in the software and software as a service business.
- Started both positions (only 2 in 21 years) as small companies.
- You have to wear many hats to grow organically and through M&A.
- Hyper-growth keeps you on your toes, never a dull moment.
- Knew machine learning and artificial intelligence before they became household names.
- Consultative dollars.
- Leverage my expertise.
- Add to my LinkedIn profile.
- Competitive landscape.
- Sales and revenue engines.
- Organizing around technology.
- Change management.
- Sales methodologies.
- Consolidation in the industry.
- More machine learning and artificial intelligence embedded into platforms.
- Higher levels of discussion on security.
- Changing pricing models to align with the competitive landscape.
- As the revenue models change with software versus SaaS, had to change compensation models.
- Hiring/firing based on core competency models and changes in the industry.
With 21 years of sterling experience in the software and SaaS industry under her belt, Christina L Dickhans stands as a testament to professional endurance and growth. Having nimbly navigated the landscape of both small startups and high-growth industries, Christina's career is marked by resilience, versatility, and an unmatched ability to wear the many hats needed to excel in diverse business environments.
Her keen insight into the mechanics of organic and M&A-led growth, coupled with her acumen for thriving in hyper-growth scenarios, refreshingly ensures that there is never a mundane moment in her professional journey. Uniquely, Christina has distinguished herself by mastering the arcana of machine learning and artificial intelligence long before they became mainstream, heralding her uncanny ability to anticipate and adapt to industry trends.
In light of her impressive skillset and proven track record, Christina L Dickhans is now available for hire as an advisor on AdvisoryCloud. For those seeking seasoned guidance in the software and SaaS sphere, look no further than Christina – a professional who has consistently proven that she can stand the test of time and technology.
Join an Advisory Board
Companies are looking for executives just like you.